Over the course of a year, your gift of:
$10/month supports multiple breakfasts for Gilda’s Diner for Men, art classes, or Gilda’s on the Road outreach visits to area hospitals and cancer treatment centers.
$25/month sends one child to Camp Open Arms, our two-week summer day camp for children dealing with cancer or blood related diseases. For two weeks, you’ll allow a child to “just be a kid, not a kid with cancer.”
$50/month provides numerous healthy cooking and exercise classes, or funds a facilitator for a support group like the Breast Cancer Group, Prostate Group, or Women of Color Group.
$100/month makes possible invaluable social support activities such as our monthly Ask the Expert education series, annual Noogiefest Kids Halloween Party, Women’s Spa Day, and others.
Why join the Gilda’s Givers Monthly Giving Program?
- It’s powerful. Sustainable monthly gifts make a significant impact, providing a reliable and dependable source of program funding.
- It’s convenient. Your monthly gift is deducted automatically from your credit card or checking account on the 1st or 15th of each month.
- It’s enduring. Spreading your support over time is easier on your budget, making a larger gift possible.
- 100% of all funds raised stay right here. You’ll feel great knowing that you’re continuing to support vital programs and services in our community.
As a Gilda’s Giver you will:
- Enjoy dedicated e-newsletters with stories and updates that will show you the impact your gift makes.
- Hear about Gilda’s Club Rochester’s news and activities first!
- Receive an annual record of your giving history for tax purposes.
Give hope. Become a Gilda’s Giver today by signing up online.
- You can double or even triple your gift if your company offers a Matching Gift Program.
- You may change your pledge amount, the method of payment, or stop your gift at any time simply by notifying us by phone at (585) 423-9700 x 302 or by mail.
Gilda's Givers Founding Members:
- Alicia & Christopher Bartell
- James & Anita Battaglia
- Alyssa Belasco
- Katherine Burke
- Amy Button
- Adam Carey
- Tricia & Ed Carey
- Stamatia Destounis, M.D. & Manuel Matos, M.D.
- Sandy & Rick DiLuglio
- Kathleen Leibenguth
- Jeff & Elaine Lennox
- David & Lindsey Long
- Kathleen & Timothy Meisenzahl
- Jennifer Morey
- Tiffany Paine-Cirrincione
- Elana Rabinowitz
- Mary Manard Reed
- Mike Rockwell
- Amy & Denis Rozin
- Will Rumbold
- Bob & Debbie Russell
- Jennifer & Christopher Schauerman
- Bill & Susan Schoff
- Jen & Amesh Shah
- Katie & Bill Titus
- Evan Tzimas
- Larry & Susan Yovanoff